Commitment to Privacy
Flourish Marketing Pty Ltd and Flourish Promotional Marketing Ltd (“Flourish”) is committed to respecting the privacy of your personal information. Flourish is bound by the National Privacy Laws of Australia and United Kingdom including the Privacy Act 1988 (AUS) and the Data Protection Act 1998 (DPA UK)
Information may be collected through this website. We only collect personal information that is necessary for one or more of our functions or activities. For example:
- information collected at your request and in the course of acting for you;
- information collected in communications between us and you;
- information collected about you from mailing lists;
- for purposes related to our research (including market research), planning, service development, security, testing and risk management;
- information collected in connection with the operation, administration, development or enhancement of the Website;
- information collected which you submit to us by way of messages or comments through our Website eg via e-mail
- information collected when you participate in an online survey.
- information collected when you seek employment with us eg by providing us with your personal information by telephone, e-mail, post or facsimile transmission;
- information collected about you from recruitment agencies;
You may browse some information only areas of the Website without providing any personal information, however we may not be able to provide the full range of services offered through our Website if we are not provided with the information requested at the time of collection. Use and disclosure of your personal information Flourish will use or disclose personal information that it collects from you:
- in accordance with this Policy;
- where you have consented to the use or disclosure, or
- for the main purpose(s) for which we collect it, or for related purposes for which you would reasonably expect us to use or disclose your personal information. For example:
- to obtain your instructions (if you are a prospective client);
- to provide you (if a client) or your organisation with advice;
- to consider making offers of employment or for employment purposes;
- to receive services from you or the organisation which employs you;
- to advise you of developments and information about other services offered by us;
- to invoice you;
- to send you invoice reminder notices;
- subject to the Privacy Act 1988 (AUS) & Data Protection Act 1998 (DPA UK) to provide you with information relating to Flourish or promotional details about products and services that may be of interest to you, unless you have previously advised us that you do not wish to be contacted for those purposes;
- we may disclose your personal information for purposes related to Flourish research (including market research), planning, service development, security, testing and risk management and with the operation, administration, development or enhancement of the Website;
- the use or disclosure is required or authorised by or under law;
Flourish may disclose your personal information to third parties. For example, we may engage contractors to store, update and archive client files. We may also disclose your personal information to service providers who assist us in providing the Website and our products and services (for example internet and technology service providers, auditors, mail houses and delivery companies) and organisations with whom we have co-promotion arrangements (and any agents used in administering such arrangements).
In these situations, we prohibit the third party from using or disclosing your personal information except for the specific purpose for which we supply it.
Duty of confidentiality and non-disclosure
Flourish strives to keep its clients’ affairs confidential, including personal information. We believe it is our fundamental duty to our clients. Flourish offers its clients the opportunity to sign a bilateral non-disclosure agreement before any work is commenced. If you would like to pre-sign our NDA please contact Jacoba Dalziel on +61 2 9420 2499 or Louise Etson on +44 20 7205 2588
Flourish may use a number of mechanisms to protect the security and integrity of your personal information. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed as completely secure. So while we strive to protect such information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk. Once any personal information comes into our possession, we will take reasonable steps to protect that information from misuse and loss and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure. For example, your personal information may be stored either in hard copy documents or as electronic data in our software or systems. We use locks and security systems to physically protect your personal information and firewalls and other security systems to control access to our computer systems.
Access to information
Flourish will, on request, provide you with access to your personal information unless an exemption under the Act applies. Should you wish to access your personal information, please provide us with as much detail as you can about the particular information you seek, in order to help us retrieve it and identify you. We may recover from you our reasonable costs of providing you with access. If we refuse to provide you with access to your personal information, we will inform you of the reasons why we have denied you access.
Keeping your personal information up-to-date
Flourish takes reasonable steps to make sure that the personal information it collects, uses or discloses is accurate, complete and up-to-date.
Should the personal information we hold about you be inaccurate, incomplete or out-of-date, please advise us via email (or use our contact page on the website) and we will take reasonable steps to correct that information: Email: email@example.com
If you have any questions or feedback about this Policy, or you wish to make a complaint about the way in which we have handled your personal information, you may advise us using any of the ways set out above.
The material we have included on our web site is not intended to be relied on, it is only a summary provided as a guide to the products and services we offer. Each client’s circumstances are different and our comments may not necessarily address your particular needs. You should not act on any information published on our web site without first discussing your circumstances with us.